TyCache with Redshift hungs 3dMax.
Hi! I've run in to a problem, when i try to render meshes from tyCache with Redshift it just hung 3dsmax. No errors, no popup windows, and CPU doesn't loaded at all. With Scanline it's ok Tongue  So too with vRay.

So I've just exported a sequence through "export particles", turn birth event off in editor, and then add that sequence to tyCache.
Simulation contains a particles on sphere in shape of grass (like hair), and they are moving with wobble effector as a sphere moves around... nothing fancy.

upd.
1. while playing around this problem i've noticed, that it hungs when i try to render with "Deformation blur" option turned on in Motion blur settings in Redshift. Without it renders fine... but
2. ... if i apply multi\sub material to meshes while i'm in IPR mode - it also hung.
I think there is still some problem around that tyCache in connection with Redshift business, because if i'm making same steps with just simulated meshes it's all ok!
RS is not officially supported yet in the latest build, so these types of errors can potentially occur. Hopefully official support will be coming soon.