Crowd Fight
Hi,

I am experimenting with crowds , I have two army's,  I managed to fake the battle by making them run towards each other but it does not look good enough. you can see the ones on the left kept going instead of finding the enemy to fight.

Is there a way to make a particle finds another particle from another event ? 

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.mp4   Army.mp4 (Size: 2.91 MB / Downloads: 20,985)
(07-07-2019, 11:20 AM)drawer14 Wrote: Hi,

I am experimenting with crowds , I have two army's,  I managed to fake the battle by making them run towards each other but it does not look good enough. you can see the ones on the left kept going instead of finding the enemy to fight.

Thanks!

Wow! Realy cool simulation. How you can make terrain follow actors? I tried several setup, but it's seems I can't solve this. Is it possible to upload your max file? It would be a very big help! Thanks in advance!
(07-15-2019, 07:30 PM)Szezar Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 11:20 AM)drawer14 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks!

Wow! Realy cool simulation. How you can make terrain follow actors? I tried several setup, but it's seems I can't solve this. Is it possible to upload your max file? It would be a very big help! Thanks in advance!

Hi, I used a 3D model there so I don't think I can share the file sorry! but it is very simple, for them to bind with the ground just add Object Bind operator, remove rotation and scale binds,select lock to surface and snap to surface,  set position friction to 1%.

I am at work now so when I get back home I will share a screenshot of the flow. 

Thanks!