Render selected
Hi! I have an issue when I try to use "render selected" mask and highlight the tyflow particles. Thay doesn't rendering.
Screenshot
Same here. What's weird is that when I select a tyFlow object as a mask, it masks something else that was not selected (a ForestPack object, in my case). Don't know if this helps figuring out what's causing the issue.
Same, I seriously need this too. Sad
Joel Eckert
Big Little Pictures
Which renderer?
(11-15-2020, 09:08 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Which renderer?
Hi there,

I have the same issue with a scene. with "Vray 5.20 and 5.20.03 " and "Max2021" "Tyflow version 1.004" It just wont render, also tried TyCache, same result. 
Hopefully the info can help to resolve this. if more needed im happy to supply. 

Thnx Tyson,
Mike
What won't render?
(05-30-2022, 02:44 AM)tyFlow Wrote: What won't render?

A "render mask" in vray.. Selection or a layer. Selecting a tyflow won't render.

(05-31-2022, 04:33 PM)Alpha Opacity Wrote:
(05-30-2022, 02:44 AM)tyFlow Wrote: What won't render?

A "render mask" in vray.. Selection or a layer. Selecting a tyflow won't render mesh particles.
I can send a file if you want.. stripped down.
Well tyFlow just hands VRay raw data and doesn't actually do anything itself during the post-setup portion of a render. If something specific like that isn't coming through, your best bet would be to contact Chaos Group. In my experience they're pretty quick to respond to queries on their forum.
(06-01-2022, 01:55 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Well tyFlow just hands VRay raw data and doesn't actually do anything itself during the post-setup portion of a render. If something specific like that isn't coming through, your best bet would be to contact Chaos Group. In my experience they're pretty quick to respond to queries on their forum.

Thnx Tyson, Will do that, and report back for others who encounter this problem. 
Cheers

Mike