tyFlow v0.16053 (BETA)
tyFlow v0.16053 is out!

http://beta.tyflow.com

Additions:

* added Position Transfer operator
* added tyRateOfChange float controller for keyframe-independent control of linear float value animation
* added tySelect additive selection baking, for temporally continuous selections with ability to decay over time
* axial influence params added to Path Follow operator's attraction settings
* value clamp/exponent settings added to tySelect modifier
* added 'duplicate selected' option to tySelect selector list menu
* additional UV generation options added to tySplineMesher
* added new variation/face area/direction settings to tyFaceExtrude modifier
* added ID filter for Property Test binding count tests

Fixes:

* fixed a crash that could occur in tySelect when selecting by texmap
* fixed an issue where tySplineMesher would sometimes stop evaluating after changing its settings
* fixed an issue where changes to input texmaps would not necessarily cause tySelect to update until the viewport is redrawn
* fixed an issue where custom property data was not transferring properly between flows using the Flow Update operator if particles were deleted in the first flow
* fixed an issue where the Test operator would not write test values to custom data channels if send type set to "ignore"
* fixed a bug where the Particle/PhysX Break Test rollout channel params were broken
* fixed a bug where cloning a tyFlow node wouldn't properly update any currently open editor tabs
* fixed a bug where OpenCL driver could crash if all bindings are torn
* fixed a stability issue with the tyFaceExtrude modifier
* fixed a bug in the Script operator where "SetBindsActive" would always de-activate particles
* fixed a bug where calling "NewBind" in the script operator would not create active bindings
* tyFaceFracture modifier is now multithreaded, and much faster when set to fracture all triangles individually
* fixed a race condition in the tySelect modifier that could occur in selectors that use a random seed for calculations
* cleaned up the Property Test operator so unnecessary conditions are not displayed for incompatible properties
* fixed a bug where the Spline Paths operator (in bind mode) was not splining binds created with the Script operator
Quote:* added Position Transfer operator

Now, that's what I've been waiting all my life. Smile

Too bad I am overwhelmed with work, so I can't play with it right away... well, I guess some other activity in the life, like eating, sleeping, drinking, can wait. Tongue
(10-17-2019, 08:36 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote:
Quote:* added Position Transfer operator

Now, that's what I've been waiting all my life. Smile

Too bad I am overwhelmed with work, so I can't play with it right away... well, I guess some other activity in the life, like eating, sleeping, drinking, can wait. Tongue

+1