Newbie needs help on Send Out not acting as expected
Hi Tyson,
first of all thank you for your amazing plugin!

I'm very new to Tyflow, hope you have the patience to answer my question...

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but it's driving me crazy:
as the image explain the Send Out operator seems to deactivate the Particle Physics operator...

I create a group of particles at frame 0 from a cone geometry.
I want they not to fuse each other so I add a Particle Physics;
now, as I want they stay in position for n frames, I add a Send Out to a new event with a time test.
The problem is that Send out seem to deactivate Particle Phisics...

Can you explain what am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Man

I might be understanding wrong but what I think is happening here is that the 'send out' operation is happening instantly.
You need to put the time operator in the first event then drag off that into a second event, and it is in that second event that you should have all your fancy physics stuff.
(06-22-2020, 08:52 AM)Eli Wrote: I might be understanding wrong but what I think is happening here is that the 'send out' operation is happening instantly.
You need to put the time operator in the first event then drag off that into a second event, and it is in that second event that you should have all your fancy physics stuff.

Hi Eli,
thank you for your answer.
I tried what you said but cannot obtain what I want.
If you can spend some more time to help me, I'd really appreciate it!
I attach the test file, my goal is to let my particles in that position for 'n' frame.
Something as simple, but i can't get the general mechanism I think...

Thank you!
Man

Attached Files
.zip   tyF_test.zip (Size: 141.27 KB / Downloads: 154)

.zip   tyF_test2.zip (Size: 53.9 KB / Downloads: 154)
(06-22-2020, 09:19 AM)manueunam Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 08:52 AM)Eli Wrote: I might be understanding wrong but what I think is happening here is that the 'send out' operation is happening instantly.

Hi Eli,
I attach the test file, my goal is to let my particles in that position for 'n' frame.

Thank you!
Man
I've attached a new scenefile which should do what you want
(06-22-2020, 09:34 AM)Eli Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 09:19 AM)manueunam Wrote:

Hi Eli,

Thank you!
Man
I've attached a new scenefile which should do what you want

Thank you Eli,
but the effect I nedded was to mantain the position given to particles by "Particle Physic" operator: attached to the cone, but not "fused" between them for n frames;
the way you did it the particles ar all fused between them (not acting as physical particles).
Have you another idea?
Man