caching binding connectors
Hi Tyson, explane me better if I'm wrong:
have you just cached ropes or something similar?
if I use spheres or cylinders to simulate large amounts of ropes what tycache does is to cache their particle geometry.
In order to use spline mesher to obtain a long and continuous rope from the "cached rope" I need to add in my event binding connectors...again.
The problem is that this binding introduction, unuseful in terms of simulation, reintroduces heavy calculation...again.
So...there's a method to avoid that or is possible to cache binding connectors or...I don't know?

Thanks for listening.
You can cache your tySplines straight to tyCache. There's an option to include them in the Export Particles operator. There is currently no way to cache bindings directly.
(07-01-2019, 11:15 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You can cache your tySplines straight to tyCache. There's an option to include them in the Export Particles operator. There is currently no way to cache bindings directly.
I see...in a first attempt it not worked, probably I missed something, but now it works fine and solves my day. I promise to study better the flow...thanks.