animated object following flow
hey flowers!

is there a possibility to have an object animated via morphtarget and then use that keyframed object as an actor following the flow?

what's the right approach on this ? 
the worms scenefiles tyson prepared do the exact thing i want to achieve but they are rigged with bones and then animated. 

do i have to make a bone rig ? 

cheers!

edit #2: i think i'm missing something. sorry for reediting, this is making me nuts. i have a plastic bag that i want to act like a cloth - with all the forces applied slowly floating upwards.
at the same time, i want the bag shape to be overall animated. i've done that with making it a tyactor.

tyflow doesn't seem to take the animation into account. i've attached my 'flow'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you enable non-skin deformations in the tyActor settings?
(07-31-2019, 05:22 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Did you enable non-skin deformations in the tyActor settings?

after i read the documentation back and forth Big Grin i actually did _ anyways still no animated movement whatsoever.

edit:

i think this is the main question:

can i turn an animated object into a cloth bind (and also put some forces on that cloth object)
And you also made a proper animation clip, which you're playing with the Actor Animation operator?

If the problem persists, please upload the scene file.
sorry for answering so late, thanks for your time Smile

i recreated that problem in the scene file you provided, the self collision cloth object with the cubes rolling down the stairs.

i animated the cube object and defined it as a tyactor, put the animation with the right keyframes in. it won't "play" the animation tho.
Still gotta upload a scene file for me to debug anything...
(08-05-2019, 01:31 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Still gotta upload a scene file for me to debug anything...

i'm not sure if there is something to debug as i'm not sure if i'm doing it right :S 

but here it is

Attached Files
.max   tyFlow_softBodies_001_w_actor.max (Size: 620 KB / Downloads: 240)