A very important suggestion
Photo 
There are many parameters in tyflow that are very dangerous. If you accidentally right-click, zeroing will cause an infinite amount of data and cause the program to crash, too late to save the scene. For example, the Voxel size of the Birth Voxels node (as shown in the figure).
I hope that some improvements can be made.When some parameter changes are about to cause infinite data, let the program perceive danger and give a dialog box as a reminder to avoid loss.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's not possible to predict every time a user changes a setting to a value that will cause long computation times, and I don't want to generate a bunch of popups constantly second-guessing user decisions (sometimes values which take a long time to compute are desireable).

Generally you can hold shift + ESC to cancel long computations. I believe that ability is activated for Birth Voxels, so in this case just hold shift + ESC and it will break out of the operation before crashing max if you set the voxel size to be extremely small by accident.
(06-09-2021, 08:01 PM)tyFlow Wrote: It's not possible to predict every time a user changes a setting to a value that will cause long computation times, and I don't want to generate a bunch of popups constantly second-guessing user decisions (sometimes values which take a long time to compute are desireable).

Generally you can hold shift + ESC to cancel long computations. I believe that ability is activated for Birth Voxels, so in this case just hold shift + ESC and it will break out of the operation before crashing max if you set the voxel size to be extremely small by accident.

Learned it, thank you