rendering particles to original mesh

.mov   sim.mov (Size: 5.25 MB / Downloads: 200)
.mp4   ref.mp4 (Size: 168.48 KB / Downloads: 21,107) Hi! I've recent;y started working in tyflow and have made an simulation the issue is i used object bind to birth my particles and used surface test to reveal those particles in the shape of my mesh as per the flow i want but i cant figure out as to how do i render the simulation so that my original object is simulated
I don't really understand what you're asking....what do you mean "so that my original object is simulated"?
(10-22-2019, 07:11 PM)itsjustpandey Wrote: Hi! I've recent;y started working in tyflow and have made an simulation the issue is i used object bind to birth my particles and used surface test to reveal those particles in the shape of my mesh as per the flow i want but i cant figure out as to how do i render the simulation so that my original object is simulated

I might not have a place in saying this because I am new to Tyflow and all, but i think what you need is to put a "Mesh" above "Display" in your node(s) to make the particles renderable (including your original mesh). I was stuck recently on getting my particles to render so i had to experiment a little. Adding a "Mesh" to my node(s) worked wonders for me. My 2 cents. Angel
(10-22-2019, 08:34 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I don't really understand what you're asking....what do you mean "so that my original object is simulated"?

I want the simulation to be on the object right now it looks like a thausand different particles and i want it to be a single proper geometry