How can I apply different materials?
Hello!
Particle Operator-> Shape-> Mesh Type->
I registered several objects in the reference node
How can I apply different materials?
VRay Instance mtl override->
Is it correct to select the Inherit from reference item?
Do I need to register another material by selecting the Scene material item?
I tried everything but it doesn't apply.

Thank you Wink
The surefire way is to have multisub material, and apply to tyflow objects.
(10-25-2019, 03:37 PM)Syu_z Wrote: The surefire way is to have multisub material, and apply to tyflow objects.

Thanks for the comment
It is possible to apply multisub mat to one reference object.
[Shapes]
New Reference node (object01) <-different multisub mat
New Reference node (object02) <-different multisub mat
New Reference node (object03) <-different multisub mat
I want to apply so
(10-25-2019, 03:37 PM)Syu_z Wrote: The surefire way is to have multisub material, and apply to tyflow
Hmm. Thanks for this tip. Now to figure out how to add different material IDs to different objects in different events. lol
(11-10-2019, 02:13 AM)3dsmaxinator Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:37 PM)Syu_z Wrote: The surefire way is to have multisub material, and apply to tyflow
Hmm. Thanks for this tip. Now to figure out how to add different material IDs to different objects in different events. lol

just add a material id operator in each event, and type in a number of id.  Smile

http://docs.tyflow.com/tyflow_particles/...terial_id/
(11-10-2019, 09:18 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 02:13 AM)3dsmaxinator Wrote:

just add a material id operator in each event, and type in a number of id.  Smile

http://docs.tyflow.com/tyflow_particles/...terial_id/

In my case it didn't work the way i needed it to, but i eventually figured a workaround out using" Material ID" anyways. Its a great tip still though.
[quote pid="4327" dateline="1573377536"]
In my case it didn't work the way i needed it to, but i eventually figured a workaround out using" Material ID" anyways. Its a great tip still though.
[/quote]

Could you please share your workaround? I´m having the same scenario here.
(04-01-2022, 07:52 AM)Creative3d Wrote: [quote pid="4327" dateline="1573377536"]

Could you please share your workaround? I´m having the same scenario here.
[/quote]

Unfortunately I do not remember what this was in reference to, it was so long ago (about 3 years ago). Sorry that i can't help at the moment.