How do you create the multiple car crash?
I tried a tutorial on how to do multiple car crashing on top of eachother. But my car is getting blown up with wierd deformation and starts shaking. I'm trying out test for my upcoming movie which requier this effect. 

The tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxe-C-U7RX4
If you're noticing that your simulation is getting unstable, the first thing to try is to greatly increase the number of PhysX simulation steps as well as the number of position iterations (also in the PhysX rollout). Set both anywhere form 32-64 and see how it looks.
(04-05-2019, 11:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: If you're noticing that your simulation is getting unstable, the first thing to try is to greatly increase the number of PhysX simulation steps as well as the number of position iterations (also in the PhysX rollout). Set both anywhere form 32-64 and see how it looks.

Hmm that makes the car fly away.
(04-05-2019, 11:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: If you're noticing that your simulation is getting unstable, the first thing to try is to greatly increase the number of PhysX simulation steps as well as the number of position iterations (also in the PhysX rollout). Set both anywhere form 32-64 and see how it looks.

I notice it was the "group" part that messed everything up!

how do you keept the texture?