CUDA files causes 3dsmax issues
Hello!! Ive been playing around tyFlow for a while but didnt installed CUDA files yet.

Im running 1080Ti and tried to install these files into 3Dsmax/Plugins root folder. There are no issues when I remove them, but as soon as I install them back to use CUDA cloths stuff its just the same issue every time.

The wrappers one, and another one I guess its Babylon plugin issue.

It does no crash Max, but it causes several problems like I cant select a mesh and RightClick, and all kinds of crazy (at least for me) stuff.

Anybody solved this before?

Thanks by the way!!

Nice day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please see this section of the FAQ:

http://docs.tyflow.com/faq/miscellaneous/
(11-28-2020, 05:36 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Please see this section of the FAQ:

http://docs.tyflow.com/faq/miscellaneous/

Ive been the whole evening trying to get to a solution and it worked just perfeclty..

Huge thanks!!
Hi Tyson, unfotunately I get this error message, but the 3ds max environment variable is correct already. I tried this on 3 machines and always get this message, but only with 3ds max 2019, 2021 for example is starting without an error. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You'd have to contact Autodesk for more assistance if the provided solution isn't working here...the wrappers DLL is part of Max's .NET implementation which I have no control over.
(11-24-2022, 06:41 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You'd have to contact Autodesk for more assistance if the provided solution isn't working here...the wrappers DLL is part of Max's .NET implementation which I have no control over.

Thank you, I´ve tried to move the CUDA files to the 3ds max root directory and it worked. Maybe it has something to do with the order the files are loaded.
I´ve now made further tests and had to move the phys* files into the same directory as the tyFlow.dlo and the cu* files are in the 3ds max root directory. 3ds max is starting without an error message and CUDA is working.
That's very odd...but I'm glad you got it to work!