Motion blur fail
I'm using TyFlow to distribute objects that have cache animation on them (TyFlow is not causing any animation), and I can't get motion blur to work on them. How can I make that happen?
You'll need to provide information about your setup.
Sorry for the late reply. Been a busy week.

I've put up the file in question for you to check out here: www.geoffkornfeld.com/TyFlowIssues.zip
• There are three corn objects distributed all over the field by TyFlow.
• TyFlow is set to switch to the same corn objects -but with their animation turned on- when they are inside a moving box.
• The animated TyFlow instances do not motion blur. But the original objects (off screen to the side) do.
• I've deleted the model of the harvester combine from the scene, since it's not relevant to my problem. The box object is what actually triggers the switch.
• I am no longer using objects with cache, as I originally stated. I had switched to cached objects because I thought it might solve the problem.
I never got this problem solved, and (4 months later) the client asked for some edits. Any chance someone can help with this?
Hi,

I'm not sure why VRay is being grumpy about your setup...nothing seems inherently problematic about it.

Try this: in the interfaces rollout of your tyFlow object, disable the VRay interface. You're not rendering as instances so it's not needed anyways. The result I get is a render with expected moblur....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)