How to export object with TyFlow Particle Skin modifier?
Sad 
How to export object with TyFlow Particle Skin modifier?I used the birth bone to make a vibrating wind chime, and the Tyflow Particle Skin modifier was used for the wind chime model. I just wanted to export the model with Tyflow Particle Skin modifier into UE4, but I tried and failed, so I was really confused...Allow me to cry for a while.
Have you tried just selecting your mesh with Ty Skin, and go to export selected and save as Alembic?
If that is not working, trying adding edit poly or edit mesh modifier in top of everything, and then export to alembic.
That way. I succeeded exporting some meshes into Unreal, that didn't wanted to work.
(04-30-2021, 12:58 PM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Have you tried just selecting your mesh with Ty Skin, and go to export selected and save as Alembic?
If that is not working, trying adding edit poly or edit mesh modifier in top of everything, and then export to alembic.
That way. I succeeded exporting some meshes into Unreal, that didn't wanted to work.

I tried exporting to.abc format and also added editable polygons at the top and 3ds Max crashed 99% of the way through.
Huh...
That's unfortunate...

If your object doesn't change topology during animation, maybe try point caching it, collapse all (except point cache), then try to export.
Or you can try with TyCache too (with export operator).
(04-30-2021, 02:29 PM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Huh...
That's unfortunate...

If your object doesn't change topology during animation, maybe try point caching it, collapse all (except point cache), then try to export.
Or you can try with TyCache too (with export operator).

OK, dear teacher ,thank you very much, I will try again, and I am so  sorry for my English.