Retimer doesn't work
Hi,
I have particles wrapping around the object then using retimer particles go back. Also I am using ty splines that create mesh around my particles but for some reason retimer can send particles back to 0  but not ty splines. Once they are created thec cannot retract. Can anyone help? I attached the scene  Thank you
tySplines need to be retimed independently of the flow that generated them. In the modifier panel within the tySplines settings you'll see retimer settings. If you want your tyFlow and your tySplines to use the same retimer keyframes, you can instance the same controller between them, from the Graph Editor....otherwise just ensure the tySplines retimer settings match the tyFlow retimer settings and everything should stay in sync.
[attachment=1479]
(05-03-2021, 04:37 AM)tyFlow Wrote: tySplines need to be retimed independently of the flow that generated them. In the modifier panel within the tySplines settings you'll see retimer settings. If you want your tyFlow and your tySplines to use the same retimer keyframes, you can instance the same controller between them, from the Graph Editor....otherwise just ensure the tySplines retimer settings match the tyFlow retimer settings and everything should stay in sync.

Thank you! And one more question.  I want this ivy to pick up and throw objects (like octopus) unfortunately when I animate the teapot (like it's thrown) the created ivy splines are not flexible and don't follow the teapot. Once they are created they are stationary. Plus my character with the ivy will have to move too.

is there anyway for ivy to follow an animated object? I'll animate an object being thrown using rayfire  but i need the ivy to move it it like the ivy is throwing it? 

Thank you!