stabilize object to the ground
Hey, 
I'm trying to make an explosion inside a building, but the collision of the rocket makes the building move a little bit out of his place and it acts like a small box.

How can I make the building actually heavy and steady?

I've tried to mess with the physx bind and gravity but not really working :\

Thank you Smile
There are options to bind to the default ground plane in the PhysX Bind settings. Alternatively you can bind to a PhysX Collider as well (your own ground).

You can also use a PhysX Switch operator to set lower particles to kinematic (unmoveable by PhysX forces). You could enable a filter in that operator to, for example, only set particles with a position Z value less than some height threshold to be kinematic.
(06-24-2021, 08:23 PM)tyFlow Wrote: There are options to bind to the default ground plane in the PhysX Bind settings. Alternatively you can bind to a PhysX Collider as well (your own ground).

You can also use a PhysX Switch operator to set lower particles to kinematic (unmoveable by PhysX forces). You could enable a filter in that operator to, for example, only set particles with a position Z value less than some height threshold to be kinematic.

Thank you so much for the quick respond! I will try, thanks again Smile