Questions about UV scale
I laid out the buildings with tyflow
I used the scale node to randomly designate the scale of the buildings.
But I would like to give the uv scale of these buildings the same

That is, whether the building is large or small, the size of the texture of the building is the same (refer to the example image)

I tried to use a mapping node for this, but it doesn't work. How do I proceed? 

[Image: F7YNoVVL_o.png]
That's an interesting request...currently there's no way to access and modify existing mesh UVWs like that. The UVWs that are modifiable by the Mapping/Script/etc operators are the single-value per-particle overrides. Perhaps something I can add in the future, though....although it does have somewhat limited usage, since it would only really work on box/sphere/etc projected UVWs...still, I could see it being a useful feature.
(07-02-2021, 04:18 AM)tyFlow Wrote: That's an interesting request...currently there's no way to access and modify existing mesh UVWs like that. The UVWs that are modifiable by the Mapping/Script/etc operators are the single-value per-particle overrides. Perhaps something I can add in the future, though....although it does have somewhat limited usage, since it would only really work on box/sphere/etc projected UVWs...still, I could see it being a useful feature.

thx
Then I have the following ideas
Converting those buildings to a mesh and applying uvw modifiers
This looks the best.
Is there no way to apply uvw modifiers in tyflow's state?(not convert mesh)