Help connect rigidbody to a softbody

.mp4   Softbody linked Softbody_Perspective_preview_v002.mp4 (Size: 3.89 MB / Downloads: 107) I am trying to connect the box rigid body of the Tyflow002 to the softbody ball of the Tyflow001.
They are two different tyflows because in this way I can activate the collision of the box with the tyflow001 of the ball.

I would like to understand if there is a way to attack the two objects, maintaining their soft and rigid physics, through their particle, such as in this case the closest one between the ball and the box.

A thousand thanks. Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think you can only do it with PhysX.... so soft body ball also needs to be PhysX too.
There is an official sample file where it shows how you can use as both cloth and rigid bodies (some boxes or stones are falling into the net)

You can attach (physX) box to (physX) sphere by using find target by neighbours, and link to target (don't have open 3DS Max right now, so I can gave more precise answer)
(11-25-2021, 10:27 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: I think you can only do it with PhysX.... so soft body ball also needs to be PhysX too.
There is an official sample file where it shows how you can use as both cloth and rigid bodies (some boxes or stones are falling into the net)

You can attach (physX) box to (physX) sphere by using find target by neighbours, and link to target (don't have open 3DS Max right now, so I can gave more precise answer)

Yes, I have studied the file. But that's not what I'm looking for. I don't like using other shape and physX shape operators on canvas binding.
When using this simulation method, the object remains detached from the fabric at the distance of the shape given to the particles of the fabric. 
And I want to keep the simulation as simple as possible.
Altre idee?