Voronoi fracture modifier
HI,Tyson

I want to add the "Voronoi Fracture" operator to the modifier list.
I often do some broken projects. I often read scene objects into particles and add the "Voronoi Fracture" operator. Although the calculation speed of the "Voronoi Fracture" operator is the fastest I have ever seen in broken, it faces a large number of broken objects. , Is still very slow, and every time I change the parameters, the "Voronoi Fracture" operation also needs to be calculated again, which is not conducive to parameter adjustment. If I add "Voronoi Fracture" to the modifier list, I can break all the objects once, and then read the broken objects into particles, which makes the modification more efficient and convenient.
thanks
A workaround would be creating another Tyflow with Birth Flow operator.
That way, you would import previous Tyflow (that has voronoi fracture), and you could do whatever you want afterwards (in Tyflow 02), and it wouldn't calculate first voronoi over and over again.
Yes d4k3lf has suggested the ideal method...if you setup your fracture in one flow and then just import it into a second flow with Birth Flow, your second flow (which should be the one which contains all the dynamics and things) will be able to update immediately each change without needing to re-fracture each time. Using Birth Flow (and Flow Update) to create initial flow states is a way to make subsequent flows much more efficient.
OK, thanks "d4rk3lf" and "Tyson"! At present, this is a good method.
There is an voronoi fracture modifier out from cebas. Volumebreaker.
(12-09-2021, 03:42 PM)TubeSmokeGuy Wrote: There is an voronoi fracture modifier out from cebas. Volumebreaker.

It hasn't been updated for many years. Only the "Voronoi fracture" built in TP can be used.
(12-10-2021, 01:30 AM)cgdvs Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 03:42 PM)TubeSmokeGuy Wrote: There is an voronoi fracture modifier out from cebas. Volumebreaker.

It hasn't been updated for many years. Only the "Voronoi fracture" built in TP can be used.

Sad but true.