Unwanted ground collision
Still not working very well. I started this project almost a year ago, but my simulation is still looking like this. Client is not happy with me. I'm under pressure to get something to put on my bill.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's difficult to tell what you're trying to achieve from that screenshot...
Is there any ideas what to do to get some interaction with the particles and rest of the scene? Fluid source system works fine, but the PhysX does not in the very same scene. On the previous screenshot the PhysX version was used.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try to setup a scenario that acts like your customers NDA machine in a simple way. Make a simple PHX simulation (short and lowres). Make a simple tyFlow sim (also short and lowres). Try what you want to achieve with that test sims. So you can work more easily without having to deal with massive data. So you can easier find out what is affecting each other and tweak parameters.

Another good method to affect particles by a fluid sim is when you export your PHX sim as PRT and then load that PRT with tyFlow and use the "particle force" operator to drive your current tyFlow sim with the particles from PHX.
Thanks

I used a setup scene.
https://vimeo.com/683703290

It works there fine, but it does not where I want it to.