Glassner's Bubble Triplet with Tyflow?
I am interested in recreating this effect within 3dsmax and Tyflow possibly: https://youtu.be/_VuzpeyvJdw
I tried using phoenixfd particle shader which works great unfortunately it is not possible to apply a custom shader to it.
I do not have any experience coding but if anyone knows some ways to create something similar i would be very interested to give it a try.
The key to this algorithm is the procedural booleans used to get the interior walls...currently tyFlow doesn't have a boolean operator within flows themselves, so you'd have to build those walls manually using normal boolean modifiers which...could still be made procedural, but would probably be pretty tedious. I hope to introduce particle boolean operators in the future so this setup could be automated the same way it is in Houdini.
Yes, a procedural boolean operator inside tyflow would be amazing. I did test with various boolean operations but it seems to me that this workflow
would not be efficient for animation at all. Guess I'll have to learn a bit of Houdini for the time being... thanks for your answer and explanation!