Tyflow + Redshift opacity problem
I want to create some simple smoke effect with tyflow using rectangle particules facing camera with Redshift.

As it's smoke I need greycale opacity (so I cant use the RS Sprite Material).
But I cant achieve that proper opacity with Tyflow + RS.
I created an RS Material with a blurred BW circle JPG in the opacity slot wich works fine on regular objectes
but on Tyflow particules the transparency renders black...
Anyone knows why ?

Cheers, Fabrice
(Max 2021 / RS 3.0.30beta / Tyflow 1.005)
For specific RS rendering issues you'll have to contact the RS devs. I merely pass geometry/instance data to RS and it does the rest. I have no control over how it processes shaders.
Can i add here a question? Not specifically RS, but general render engines that do well rendering smoke, fire, fluids etc. done with tyflow.
Which renderer is most optimized for the job? I see alot Youtube videos using V-Ray, but almost none with Max native renderer Arnold
(05-22-2022, 05:42 PM)tyFlow Wrote: For specific RS rendering issues you'll have to contact the RS devs. I merely pass geometry/instance data to RS and it does the rest. I have no control over how it processes shaders.

In the end there was no problem with Tyflow, it was a render compatibility issue, sorry for the no-use question Big Grin