position object on tyflow particles
Is there a way to position an event on tyflow particles (another event)?
I have simple bricks (shape: a reference nobe) using basically birth, force, and collision. like a stream of bricks flowing in one direction.
I want to add on these particles different particles that 'ride' them on different locations (different location on each particle brick). (attached is a single brick with the desired tymesher). i want the second event to be placed randomly on the bricks.    
Thank you!
You can link particles to other particles by setting them as their target.

So for example, you can use a Spawn operator to spawn particles on the mesh of parent particles (there are settings in the Spawn operator to spawn on the surface of the parent), then use a Set Target operator to assign the parent as the target of the child parent...then there's also options to link those child particles to their target.
...I was stuck on something else (that I might ask about soon) so I haven't gotten to try what you suggested. but I will and report. thank you! Tyflow is an amazing tool Smile
Hi,
I can't seem to make it work.
I have set as evaluation 1 particle moving in one direction from position icon- a birth (0-60)  + forces and I assigned particle group = 1.
As evaluation 2 - a birth (0-4: 4), 'Grow' and 'set target'. the set target is at random (I also tried by value, and parent) and also chose 'move to target' and 'link to target'.
I do see a link, and it goes with the flow of particles, but it appears as a sphere, and not as the grow,
I assigned a tymesher and still - I just see a single sphere moving on each particle.
Attached is the working file
In the file, you can see the single brick I want to copy (the tyflow02 + tymesher01)
(by the way - the collision causes the simulation to reset so it is enabled and the reset simulation mode is set to manual)
Please... HELPPP. Thank you Smile

Attached Files
.max   brick_flow_ty_flow_check_01.max (Size: 1.46 MB / Downloads: 84)