TyFlow_2023_render.dlo 1.006 won't load
I put TyFlow_2023_render.dlo  1.006  in 3dsmax 2023 and renders would crash.
So I opened the scene on that render machine got the attached dialogue.

If I delete TyFlow objects from the scene it will render.

Andy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Andy,

tyFlow_RENDER won't load at all in UI mode, so that's why it says it's missing.

As for the crash, is a minidump generated? If so, please send.

Finally, is this happening on a machine with a valid tyFlow license activated? In other words, have you activated your license on this machine and are now trying to use tyFlow_RENDER on it? Or is this a machine that is completely deactivated (no node-locked or floating license configuration on it). I recently fixed a bug related to the former scenario (a valid license exists on the machine but tyFlow_RENDER is being used)....it was snuck into v1.006 a couple days after I originally posted v1.006....you could try to re-download tyFlow_RENDER and try again to see if the fix applies to your situation...
OK, now it's working on the original scene that was giving me trouble. Bizarre. I did go and reinstall both Vray6 and TyFlow. VRay unfortunately had a beta and the release version with the same version number, and that beta was crashing with TyFlow. So maybe that was it. This is a fresh install of 2023 and I'm still fighting to make it all work.

This is my secondary machine that usually sits and renders all day. It has TyFlow_Render. I can open a scene and edit on this machine.
Ah, that could be it…..tyFlow’s built against the latest installers and checks compatibility by version num….if the beta had a different SDK but same version, that could cause a crash.