Documentation - TySplines
G'Date Mate

Unless I am going blind because I have been at it too long - LoL

I think for the tySplines Object - there is nothing in that section of the help covering the rendering rollout and the Interpolation Rollout

That should be the end of me for a bit!  Unless I will be adding some of this stuff in, its time to start checking the whole PDF - almost there - Phew!!

Rob
Those are Max-added rollouts, not ones I've created (they're added to all spline-esque objects automatically). Their settings are outlined in the Max documentation, so I'm not too worried about covering them in my own docs Smile

Also the rendering rollout should generally just be ignored because the tySplineMesher is a million times superior to the incredibly slow meshing methods used by the default Max spline mesher.
(08-08-2022, 02:41 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Those are Max-added rollouts, not ones I've created (they're added to all spline-esque objects automatically). Their settings are outlined in the Max documentation, so I'm not too worried about covering them in my own docs Smile

Also the rendering rollout should generally just be ignored because the tySplineMesher is a million times superior to the incredibly slow meshing methods used by the default Max spline mesher.

OK

Thanks for that reply

Rob