shaded viewport visibility
Apologies for another basic question, but what could have caused my particles to disappear from a shaded viewport? I think it happened when I pressed ESC during caching. Not sure though. Everything shows fine in wireframe, and everything shows in the shaded viewport of other files. The flow is enabled and there's no transparency in the material.

Thanks
It's hard to understand what the problem is without screenshots or anything.
(08-17-2022, 05:43 PM)tyFlow Wrote: It's hard to understand what the problem is without screenshots or anything.

I have no idea why, but the particles began to show in shaded viewports again. Very sorry to trouble you!
No problem, if it happens again just snap a screenshot.

Also check that adaptive degradation is not enabled in your view.
(08-17-2022, 05:53 PM)tyFlow Wrote: No problem, if it happens again just snap a screenshot.

Also check that adaptive degradation is not enabled in your view.

Will do. Thank you.
while caching if u press ESC tyflow will not show any mesh or "ticks" in the viewport even if its shaded...
to be able to see again just change your timeline +1 or -1 frame to recalculate or in the tyflow editor top right there is a refresh button ... if u press it tyflow will recalculate so u can see your particles again... Smile
(08-18-2022, 07:37 AM)Credemon Wrote: while caching if u press ESC tyflow will not show any mesh or "ticks" in the viewport even if its shaded...
to be able to see again just change your timeline +1 or -1 frame to recalculate or in the  tyflow editor top right there is a refresh button ... if u press it tyflow will recalculate so u can see your particles again... Smile

Maybe that was it.
Thanks!