Terrain Color features for any object
Hello Tyson, I am delighted with the possibilities of generating masks and procedural maps with Terrain Color, and I would like to ask if it would be possible in the future for it to become a tool applicable to any 3d object, to generate masks procedurally in characters for example, based on the UV because it is a 2d tool, both applicable in vertex color according to the vertex count, as, if possible, based on texture resolution independent of the vertex count or using a hipoly object as a reference.

Such a tool would also be very useful for distribution or scaling of particles based on these procedural maps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't have any current plans to migrate that stuff to arbitrary mesh UVWs, no....but many of those filters already exist as shaders in various renderers (curvature, noise, occlusion, etc).
Yes, some exist, I even use Vray Dirt and Vray Curvature a lot, but they are dynamic with the moving mesh changing every frame and it is not easy to bake or transfer to vertex color, they are not practical in that sense and cannot work correctly by the tyFlow operators as far as testing Sad

Anyway thanks for the reply.
Ah right, yea you can't bake them directly to vertex colors. I guess you could use Max's bake texture tool, but it's a hassle to require that extra step...