cpu thread?
Hi, cpu auto mode is the default value in the tyflow menu
According to docs, the default is the maximum number of available
However, other tasks were possible even if the number of cpu threads was the maximum
Is the default to use the maximum number of threads?
And
If you don't know how many threads I have
If you enter the number of threads in 999
Does it apply as the maximum value??
No, entering 999 won't spawn 999 threads. Internally the number of threads is limited to [max processors - reserved processors]. The minimum number of reserved processors is 1, because using all available processors will usually result in a significant performance hit (due to the fact that while Max is running Windows is still performing other tasks and needs at least 1 processor to do them). Leaving a single thread available (unless you're on a machine with only 1 processor...then tyFlow will indeed use all processors) will prevent a bottleneck like that.
I know that even if you enter 1.999 threads, 999 threads will not be created

For example, if the maximum number of threads I have is 24, and I don't know the maximum number of threads I have

Does entering 999 apply to the maximum number of threads, 24?

2. Simply put, if you turn it to auto, it's right to turn it to the maximum
Are you saying that you leave a single thread to prevent performance degradation?
Am I right in my understanding?
It caps the total at the maximum number, yes.

The 'reserved processors' parameter controls how many processors are left to the system to prevent degradation.
I bought tyflow pro because I trusted you
It's so hard to answer and I don't understand
Some questions are not even answered.
Where in the world can I study tyflow?
What question is unanswered?
interpolate tick,phoenix fd
There's no answer to this question

Was my question too rudimentary to answer?

And ordinary people hear those terms
I don't understand.

So I have no choice but to keep asking questions.

The answer to question number 1

What do you mean by limiting the total to the maximum number?

I don't know much about processors, I guess

Can't you study if you don't know much about computers?
What I mean is, the number of threads used by tyFlow is limited to the total number of threads the system can run at one time, minus the number of reserved processors specified in the CPU rollout. And if you set the maximum number of threads to something lower than the total number of threads the system can run at one time, then the number of threads used will be *that* number, minus the number of reserved threads specified.

So if thread count is set to "auto" and your system has 32 processors and you set the number of reserved processors to 2, tyFlow will use up to 30 threads.

If thread count is set to "10" and your system has 32 processors, tyFlow will only use up to 10 threads. It's usually best to keep "auto" enabled.
Ok thanks but what I want to know
This is an unusual situation.
Because I am in a situation where I use various computers at work and at home
I don't want to memorize the number of threads I have.
So if you want to use all the threads
For convenience, enter ex)999
Even if I don't have 999 threads
I'm wondering if the maximum thread value I have applies.
I hope you understand me because I don't know English.
You don't have to enter anything. Just keep "auto" checked. That will automatically use as many threads as needed, given your system.