Mixing colors like in Phoenix?
Can we mix colors in tyflow like in Phoenix?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can use a Property Transfer operator to blend values between neighboring particles like that.
(11-17-2023, 02:04 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You can use a Property Transfer operator to blend values between neighboring particles like that.

Hi,
I tried using two tymeshers but blobs dont mix  but I do have two different liquid colors.  Do you have any examples how to create and mix two different colors with one tyevent and tymehser?  Thank you

(11-17-2023, 02:04 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You can use a Property Transfer operator to blend values between neighboring particles like that.

Hi I attached the scene. Could you look at it.  I am trying to mix two paint sources of different colors and render with octane.   Thank you

.rar   paint test.rar (Size: 314.61 KB / Downloads: 40)

Hi,
I managed to have two different colors but they have no blend.  Can you please give an advice how to blend sharp borders of green and red using property transfer?

Thanks

You're trying to blend by material ID which is not possible because material IDs are integers.

You need to blend custom properties, then use them to blend between maps using a Mix map and a Gradient Ramp...same way it's done in the color blending example in the official scene files.
(01-07-2024, 08:17 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You're trying to blend by material ID which is not possible because material IDs are integers.

You need to blend custom properties, then use them to blend between maps using a Mix map and a Gradient Ramp...same way it's done in the color blending example in the official scene files.

Thank you
Do you know if it works with octane?  And can three or more different paints mix?