1. How to cache? and 2. How to populate?
I am working on a small animation where coffee beans fly towards the camera. Calculating the animation takes some time, and when I try to edit the material of the beans, tyFlow recalculates the animation. Is there a way to save the animation so that editing the material doesn't trigger a recalculation of the animation?

Is it possible to populate the area (table) where the coffee beans are initially located so that they are in a static state from the beginning, without the need for me to first 'drop' them onto the table and only then perform the final animation calculation?

Thanks!
1) You can set sim reset mode to manual from the editor right click menu so that it doesn't auto-reset when you change inputs.

2) You can just scatter them on the table instead of dropping, with Position Object or whatever.
Thank you!

1. solved

2. The coffee beans kind of explode because they are generated so close to each other. How could I keep them static until something touches them?.
In the PhysX Shape operator you can enable sticky penetrations to prevent particles that are touching at the beginning of the sim from processing their collisions.
Thanks! It's working now.