Filling object with Splines
Hi - I am trying to create a model as seen in the first image below. 

I have created something similar (the second image below) but in my version the splines are too straight and I am not achieving the curved and convoluted path of the splines as in the first image. Also there are a lot of intersections/collisions happening.

In my attempt, I used:

Position object (Location: Volume)
Object Bind (Lock to Surface)
Speed (Random 3D)
Spline Paths

[Image: EmboSystem-RubyCoil-Icon@2x-2.webp]

[Image: zicv78.jpg]

Is there a way to make the path of the splines more organic? I tried adding a Wobble attribute but it did not work.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Eoin
You'll have better results by converting some splines to particle bind sequences and then solving the collisions using a Particle Physics operator. You can check the official sample files for various ways to achieve both results. The closest to what you're looking for might be tyFlow_resample_001.max.
(04-12-2024, 07:44 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You'll have better results by converting some splines to particle bind sequences and then solving the collisions using a Particle Physics operator. You can check the official sample files for various ways to achieve both results. The closest to what you're looking for might be tyFlow_resample_001.max.

Thanks so much for your response Smile I will check out the scene you mentioned.