tyFlow v1.111
Could you send me your logs again - I want to confirm that the other issue I found (tyDiffusion using wrong Python path) is fixed…
Hi there, sorry about the wait. Have attached latest logs. Cheers...

Attached Files
.txt   setup_ComfyUI.bat.log.txt (Size: 146.84 KB / Downloads: 29)
.txt   setup.bat.log.txt (Size: 22.13 KB / Downloads: 34)
Hmm, very strange...so it's running Python from tyDiffusion's embedded version as confirmed in your screenshots...but it's checking for installed packages from an entirely different version of Python on your machine....and I think that's why it's failing.

Can you try this:

Rename this folder:

Code:
c:\users\creat\appdata\roaming\python

to

Code:
c:\users\creat\appdata\roaming\python_backup

Then run the installer again...then when it's done, try 2 things:

1) Run tyDiffusion (without reverting the name change to the folder above) and see if it generates an image.

2) If (1) is successful, then revert the name change above (rename "python_backup" back to "python") and restart Max/ComfyUI and see if it's still able to generate an image.

To be honest, I don't know enough about Python and all of its intricacies to understand why it's referencing a completely different Python installation even though it's running in a virtual, embedded environment in tyDiffusion...
Hello,

I'm trying to use Tydiffuser as welll but whenever I press the generate button it gives me this error: tyDiffusion ComfyUI engine could not be started. Try running 3dsmax as Administrator (I attached a screenshot).

I checked my firewall and both tyflow and 3dsmax 2024 have permissions and I tried opening max as administrator, but it doesn't change anything. What should I do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please follow the instructions in this post: https://forum.tyflow.com/thread-4311-pos...l#pid14283
Amazing - renaming that folder worked!

I had some problems getting comfyui to work a few months ago, maybe it was also related to this.

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this.

Now to get on with playing with it...definitely much more slick than my previous solution (using ndi to screengrab depth images from max)
Well, I'm glad it worked...still a mystery as to why it was sourcing libraries from that external path though....
(07-03-2024, 08:22 AM)nomad Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 12:45 PM)tyFlow Wrote: tyFlow v1.111 is up!

https://pro.tyflow.com

Additions:

* added Stable Diffusion support with tyDiffusion module for Max 2023+ (available at the bottom of any viewport shading context menu)
* added experimental tyDiffusionTexGen modifier
* added tyDiffusion/interpolation parameters to tyPreview
* added new "pivot" export channel to tyCache export settings, allowing caches to retain shape pivot offset information (improves compatibility with Multifrature meshes)
* Birth Flow/Flow Update operators can now properly imported pivot-modification data from tyCaches (exported with "pivot" channel listed above), improving overall consistency of data from flow-to-cache-to-flow
* added name presets menu to Alembic point cloud exporter
* added custom float/vector prefix options to Alembic point cloud exporter
* added option to print grid height info to MAXScript Listener in Terrain Display operator. Additional info for Unreal Engine conversion will also be printed.
* added naming convention options to Terrain Tile operator
* added Unreal Engine-compatible resample resolutions to Export Terrain operator
* added start/stop animation loop and normalize time modes to Actor Animation operator
* added "editor_close()" MAXScript function to tyFlow objects
* removed redundant "delete if not found" setting from Flow Update operator (the operator now has a Test rollout which you can use to delete - or send out - particles that have no matching ID in the source flow)
* Find Target "cycle through target list" option will loop back to first target when last target found
* added "randomize cycle order" option to Find Target "cycle through target list" mode

Fixes:

* the Terrain Tile operator now allows for more subdivision levels
* the Birth Terrain operator now allows for smaller terrain resolution levels (down to 2x2)
* removed threading hints override in CPU rollout (seemed to only cause performance degradation when disabled)
* fixed an issue where the Set Target operator could assign invalid targets that don't match filter conditions
* fixed an issue where resetting particle transforms with a Repair operator would result in incorrect PhysX convex hulls being generated for affected particles
* fixed a regression where duplicating a tyFlow object could cause crash Max
* fixed an issue where reloading a Max file could cause the Spawn operator's position matID list to reset
* fixed an issue where particle binds wouldn't break if their max stretch % was set to 0%
* fixed an issue where the tyLibMtl was duplicating the input materials in the SME each time a scene was saved
* fixed an issue where moving a tyMultiFracture modifier input object wouldn't auto-update the fracture result
* fixed an issue where tyFlow could return empty VDB meshes on some frames when the retimer was enabled
* fixed an issue where some machines would draw particle points/sprites with missing faces
* fixed an issue with the Birth VDB operator, where combining 3 float girds into a vector grid would result in an internal voxel size mismatch, which would prevent the VDB Force operator from properly sampling the resulting vector grid
* fixed an issue where the Property Test normalize parameter for actor animations was affecting non-looping animation clips
* fixed an issue that could cause the Export Particles operator to crash when exporting material libraries in Max 2025
* fixed some UI issues affecting high DPI displays with scaling enabled (certain QWidgets too small, getting cut off, etc)
* fixed a memory leak in the Element Fracture operator
* fixed an issue where particles could PhysX Bind to colliders in events other than their own
* fixed an issue where the vertex filter modes of the tyConform modifier were not updating properly when the input meshes were moved
* multifracture child particles will now inherit the integration flags of their parent particle, which will prevent velocity desync when "preserve source particle" is enabled
* fixed some issues that could cause desync between internal actor animation frame count and frame count/percent values measurable by a Property Test operator
* fixed an issue where tyPreview was unnecessarily evaluating hidden objects
* fixed an issue where tyRelax modifier could crash (in temporal mode) when used on editable poly meshes
* fixed an issue where tyPreview path symbols were not properly parsing certain MAXScript syntax
* fixed a regression where the Camera Cull operator was not properly respecting the various "affect" checkboxes
* fixed an issue where duplicator a selector in the tySelect modifier would not duplicate its gizmo transform
* fixed an issue where the global mesh cache might not update for child nodes of tyCollections

Will this work on Max 2022?  If it doesn't are there plans to get it running on 2022?

Max 2022 is the final perpetual license version and I reckon a lot of people will be using it,

Thanks

Are there any plans to make this tyFlow  feature work with Max 2022?

Thank you
I don't find this option, I'm using tyDiffusion v1.114, where can I find this option?

After updating to tyDiffusion v1.117, I found Show Live Preview settings Setup -> Engine  -> Advance 
But it's still not showing even if it's activating, I need to wait for all loading bar to see the sudden result. Any Idea?
(07-03-2024, 08:22 AM)nomad Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 12:45 PM)tyFlow Wrote: tyFlow v1.111 is up!

https://pro.tyflow.com

Additions:

* added Stable Diffusion support with tyDiffusion module for Max 2023+ (available at the bottom of any viewport shading context menu)
* added experimental tyDiffusionTexGen modifier
* added tyDiffusion/interpolation parameters to tyPreview
* added new "pivot" export channel to tyCache export settings, allowing caches to retain shape pivot offset information (improves compatibility with Multifrature meshes)
* Birth Flow/Flow Update operators can now properly imported pivot-modification data from tyCaches (exported with "pivot" channel listed above), improving overall consistency of data from flow-to-cache-to-flow
* added name presets menu to Alembic point cloud exporter
* added custom float/vector prefix options to Alembic point cloud exporter
* added option to print grid height info to MAXScript Listener in Terrain Display operator. Additional info for Unreal Engine conversion will also be printed.
* added naming convention options to Terrain Tile operator
* added Unreal Engine-compatible resample resolutions to Export Terrain operator
* added start/stop animation loop and normalize time modes to Actor Animation operator
* added "editor_close()" MAXScript function to tyFlow objects
* removed redundant "delete if not found" setting from Flow Update operator (the operator now has a Test rollout which you can use to delete - or send out - particles that have no matching ID in the source flow)
* Find Target "cycle through target list" option will loop back to first target when last target found
* added "randomize cycle order" option to Find Target "cycle through target list" mode

Fixes:

* the Terrain Tile operator now allows for more subdivision levels
* the Birth Terrain operator now allows for smaller terrain resolution levels (down to 2x2)
* removed threading hints override in CPU rollout (seemed to only cause performance degradation when disabled)
* fixed an issue where the Set Target operator could assign invalid targets that don't match filter conditions
* fixed an issue where resetting particle transforms with a Repair operator would result in incorrect PhysX convex hulls being generated for affected particles
* fixed a regression where duplicating a tyFlow object could cause crash Max
* fixed an issue where reloading a Max file could cause the Spawn operator's position matID list to reset
* fixed an issue where particle binds wouldn't break if their max stretch % was set to 0%
* fixed an issue where the tyLibMtl was duplicating the input materials in the SME each time a scene was saved
* fixed an issue where moving a tyMultiFracture modifier input object wouldn't auto-update the fracture result
* fixed an issue where tyFlow could return empty VDB meshes on some frames when the retimer was enabled
* fixed an issue where some machines would draw particle points/sprites with missing faces
* fixed an issue with the Birth VDB operator, where combining 3 float girds into a vector grid would result in an internal voxel size mismatch, which would prevent the VDB Force operator from properly sampling the resulting vector grid
* fixed an issue where the Property Test normalize parameter for actor animations was affecting non-looping animation clips
* fixed an issue that could cause the Export Particles operator to crash when exporting material libraries in Max 2025
* fixed some UI issues affecting high DPI displays with scaling enabled (certain QWidgets too small, getting cut off, etc)
* fixed a memory leak in the Element Fracture operator
* fixed an issue where particles could PhysX Bind to colliders in events other than their own
* fixed an issue where the vertex filter modes of the tyConform modifier were not updating properly when the input meshes were moved
* multifracture child particles will now inherit the integration flags of their parent particle, which will prevent velocity desync when "preserve source particle" is enabled
* fixed some issues that could cause desync between internal actor animation frame count and frame count/percent values measurable by a Property Test operator
* fixed an issue where tyPreview was unnecessarily evaluating hidden objects
* fixed an issue where tyRelax modifier could crash (in temporal mode) when used on editable poly meshes
* fixed an issue where tyPreview path symbols were not properly parsing certain MAXScript syntax
* fixed a regression where the Camera Cull operator was not properly respecting the various "affect" checkboxes
* fixed an issue where duplicator a selector in the tySelect modifier would not duplicate its gizmo transform
* fixed an issue where the global mesh cache might not update for child nodes of tyCollections

Will this work on Max 2022?  If it doesn't are there plans to get it running on 2022?

Max 2022 is the final perpetual license version and I reckon a lot of people will be using it,

Thanks

Any news on this? Thanks
No, tyDiffusion support for Max 2022 and below is not possible.