Error Admin TyDiffusion v.1.111
Error Admin 
TyDiffusion v.1.111

Please see the image attached below.
3dsMax 2025

thanks a lot
netkingZ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you tried running 3ds Max as Administrator?
(07-05-2024, 02:59 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Have you tried running 3ds Max as Administrator?

Yes sure. Sorry i don't give you this information.  Big Grin
How can fix it?
Well, something is preventing ComfyUI from running.

Try this:

1) Navigate to this folder: C:\ProgramData\tyFlow\tyDiffusion
2) Shift+Right click in the folder and select "Open PowerShell window here"
3) In the window, type "cmd" (no quotes) and press Enter
3) Then type "run_ComfyUI.bat" (no quotes) and press Enter

What is reported to the console?
Hi @tyFlow i attached the consome image. 
i awit your reply. 
Thanks a lot

Well for starters you typed the name of the batch file incorrectly....(it's "run_comfyUI.bat" not "run_cinfyUI.bat")
(07-08-2024, 01:22 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Well for starters you typed the name of the batch file incorrectly....(it's "run_comfyUI.bat" not "run_cinfyUI.bat")

Sorry ... but access denied to run_comfyUI.bat

Looks like a folder permissions issue - are you logged in as a user on the machine that has permission to read/write into the ProgramData folder?
(07-08-2024, 02:41 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Looks like a folder permissions issue - are you logged in as a user on the machine that has permission to read/write into the ProgramData folder?

Ok @tyFlow ... i attached the console information about run_comfyUI.bat
do you gave some solutions?

If you browse to the folder listed on the last line of that log, what's inside? (C:\programData\tyFlow\tyDiffusion\Engines\ComfyUI\ComfyUI)
(07-09-2024, 12:42 PM)Flusso di Ty Wrote: Se accedi alla cartella elencata nell'ultima riga del registro, cosa c'è al suo interno? (C:\programData\tyFlow\tyDiffusion\Engines\ComfyUI\ComfyUI)

This one (i attached)

Ok, that folder being empty means the installation failed.

Please ensure you have the latest build of tyFlow installed (v1.112), then open Max, open the tyDiffusion UI, navigate to Setup > Engine > Advanced, enable the file logging option, then run the one-click install. When the window closes, please post the log files that are generated in the tyDiffusion root folder so I can take a look.
(07-09-2024, 02:04 PM)Flusso di Ty Wrote: Ok, that folder being empty means the installation failed.

Please ensure you have the latest build of tyFlow installed (v1.112), then open Max, open the tyDiffusion UI, navigate to Setup > Engine > Advanced, enable the file logging option, then run the one-click install. When the window closes, please post the log files that are generated in the tyDiffusion root folder so I can take a look.

i done all passages

This is my log file (attached)

The log files are created in the tyDiffusion root folder. There should be 2 of them.
(07-09-2024, 04:34 PM)tyFlow Wrote: The log files are created in the tyDiffusion root folder. There should be 2 of them.

is this one? (attached)
i chage it to .txt fo upload here

Attached Files
.txt   tyflow.lic.log.txt (Size: 8.16 KB / Downloads: 39)
No, the logs are in your tyDiffusion root folder. The default location is c:\ProgramData\tyFlow\tyDiffusion.

The filenames should be setup.bat.log and setup_ComfyUI.bat.log.
Hello, I'm following the same pattern and I enabled the file logging option, but I still get an error with tyDiffusion ComfyUI engine could not be started.

Idk why it didn't let me attach the txt documents, but here are some screenshots of the setup.bat.log

Apologise for the inconvenience.

Do you have a NVidia GPU?
Yes i do ( i managed to attach both files)

Attached Files
.txt   setup.bat.log.txt (Size: 20.62 KB / Downloads: 21)
.txt   setup_ComfyUI.bat.log.txt (Size: 127.68 KB / Downloads: 42)
Please navigate to your root tyDiffusion folder (default: C:\ProgramData\tyFlow\tyDiffusion) and do the following:

1) Shift+Right click in the folder and select "Open PowerShell window here"
2) In the window type "cmd" (no quotes) and press Enter.
3) Then type "run_ComfyUI.bat" (no quotes) and press Enter.

What is displayed in the console log?
This is what it says

Okay, according to that screenshot (the error message at the bottom), your GPU drivers are too old and need to be updated.
(07-09-2024, 06:31 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Okay, according to that screenshot (the error message at the bottom), your GPU drivers are too old and need to be updated.

Also having the same problem. This is what happens when I do the run_ComfyUI.bat cmd thing

(07-09-2024, 06:31 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Okay, according to that screenshot (the error message at the bottom), your GPU drivers are too old and need to be updated.

I updated the driver and now it works! Thank you so much!
I've got this error, with a 4080 with the latest drivers, don't know what to do.