Error Admin TyDiffusion v.1.111
i have the same error and i have the 4090 GPU. 
i hope @tyFlow can fix it.
Thanks for your help @tyFlow ..  Angel Heart
Did you accidentally enable the DirectML checkbox in the tyFlow UI before installing?

Turn on file logging in the Setup > engine > advanced tab and run the one-click installer again, with DirectML disabled - then post the log so I can see if Torch installed.
(07-10-2024, 12:52 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Did you accidentally enable the DirectML checkbox in the tyFlow UI before installing?

Turn on file logging in the Setup > engine > advanced tab and run the one-click installer again, with DirectML disabled - then post the log so I can see if Torch installed.

Could it be a firewall thing?

These work pcs have a lot of website restrictions, if so, can I download it in another pc and copy paste it on this one?

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files
.txt   setup_ComfyUI.bat.log.txt (Size: 110.88 KB / Downloads: 40)
.txt   setup.bat.log.txt (Size: 18.57 KB / Downloads: 26)
Can you keep logging enabled and also attempt to generate an image as well? That will generate a log called "run_ComfyUI.bat" as well, which I'll need to see too.
Hello.
I need help.
I get an error when starting

I installed the latest version of tyflow v1.117 on 3ds max 2023

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check that the file being reported in the last line of your log exists - if it doesn’t, the one-click installer failed for some reason (connection or permissions issue)…if it does, it’s likely a permissions issue. Way to solve both is to run Max as Administrator and run the one-click installer again. Also make sure you have enough space on the target drive (10-15 gigs)
(08-13-2024, 12:18 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Check that the file being reported in the last line of your log exists - if it doesn’t, the one-click installer failed for some reason (connection or permissions issue)…if it does, it’s likely a permissions issue. Way to solve both is to run Max as Administrator and run the one-click installer again. Also make sure you have enough space on the target drive (10-15 gigs)

Yes, I run 3D Max as administrator.

More than 100 GB of free disk space

Oh, it seems to work))
Thank you!

I would like to ask about one more thing

When I changed the model to "epiСRealism XL"
I get an error

Click the yellow warning button next to generate and you’ll see why.
(08-13-2024, 04:43 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Click the yellow warning button next to generate and you’ll see why.

Yes, thanks, I just downloaded the appropriate depth
After several generations, the disk space gradually runs out.
Where can I clear the cache?
Hi, I have followed the instructions but am still having a problem. Huh

- I have an updated graphic card driver
- Enough space on C drive
- Checked "Enable install/engine file logging"
- and running 3Dmax as an administrator

Please advise,

Thanks!

.txt   setup.bat.txt (Size: 11.55 KB / Downloads: 10)
.txt   run_ComfyUI.bat.txt (Size: 3.77 KB / Downloads: 11)
.txt   setup_ComfyUI.bat.txt (Size: 9.73 KB / Downloads: 13)
Python didn’t install correctly and your log shows an internet connection issue in a couple places.
(08-28-2024, 12:45 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Python didn’t install correctly and your log shows an internet connection issue in a couple places.

I’ve installed Python 3.12.5. Does it fit?

Yes we have internet restrictions at the office, could you let me know what specific access I need? I’ll make sure to request it from the company and then try to install the diffusion again.

Thanks for your help!
You would need to ensure Max has full internet access during the tyDiffusion installation process.
Thumbs Up 
(08-28-2024, 02:52 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You would need to ensure Max has full internet access during the tyDiffusion installation process.

It has been installed after getting full internet access, thank you!
I have the same error and i have the Radeon Rx6600 GPU.
TyDiffusion v.1.111
Please see the image attached below.
3ds Max 2024
thanks a lot

You don’t have a NVidia GPU, so you need to enable DirectML in the advanced engine settings, which is a a setting only available in newer versions of tyFlow.