Phoenix FD to LEGO
Hi, I wanted to ask how this effect was created
(For fluids and Pyro).
With kind regards,
Duckman
Birth Voxels can be used to fill volumes with voxelized particles. From there, just apply a mesher to your fluid of choice, use Birth Voxels to fill it, and colorize it however you want (in my instagram tests I colored by cell temperature).
(04-21-2019, 01:15 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Birth Voxels can be used to fill volumes with voxelized particles. From there, just apply a mesher to your fluid of choice, use Birth Voxels to fill it, and colorize it however you want (in my instagram tests I colored by cell temperature).
Hi tyson can you explain abit more about the colorization ...i cant figure it out
(04-21-2019, 01:15 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Birth Voxels can be used to fill volumes with voxelized particles. From there, just apply a mesher to your fluid of choice, use Birth Voxels to fill it, and colorize it however you want (in my instagram tests I colored by cell temperature).

Hey dude, 
I thought I was on the right track with this but not it seems.

I have a Pheonix sim, just a sphere filling a volume.  I have a Birth Voxels event with the Phoenix grid in place.  Shape is a 3d Cube, display as the geo.  I have a material ID in place but the whole temperature part is eluding me.  There is no temperature with fluid so not sure where the voxels pick up the colour.  I assume it needs the multi-sub material - just not sure where to plug that in.

Cheers