How to bake particles?
I wanna know that, is there any way to bake particles ( specially cloth tearing parts) and take them into the tyflow again to shape them ? 
In another words 
I want to tear a cloth down, then turn tearings into a shape or something like particle path flow, something like that
Not really sure what you mean. However, the cloth bind operator has a deconvert option for converting your cloth back into a static shape mesh. Did you try that?
(05-10-2019, 09:08 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Not really sure what you mean. However, the cloth bind operator has a deconvert option for converting your cloth back into a static shape mesh. Did you try that?

Thanks for answer
I have a try already 
And cloth returned to its original plane
I want it to get tearing parts, getting teared parts of cloth for use them as particles or delete some of them etc
Actually i want tearing particles as 3ds max shapes or if it's exist, an operator to grabing tearing parts of cloth bind to work on them
The deconvert option in the Cloth Bind should do what you want, so if it's not working it sounds like a bug. Please send the scene to support@tyflow.com when you have the chance.