PhoenixFD must connects via Birth Flow or Birth Fluid??
A few days ago I installed the TyFlow and it is an excellent plugin, but reading the documentation, i understand that the PhoenixFD must connect (like the FumeFx) by the operator "Birth Fluid", but when I click the button to select the Fluid and then I try to select it in the viewport the pointer changes when passing over the simulator, instead if I use the operator "Birth Flow" if I can select it as Source flow but apparently nothing happens

Does this happen to someone else?
What originates this? and How could it be solved?
I'm assuming you're using v0.16034, which now supports any object that exposes the IParticleObjectExt interface as input into Birth Flow. PhoenixFD grid objects export that interface because it's possible for them to have liquid particles. However, that doesn't mean they *will* have liquid particles, and tyFlow has no way of knowing if they do or not somewhere in their cache. So you can add them to Birth Flow if you want, but it only makes sense to do that if they have liquid particles.
(06-28-2019, 02:26 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I'm assuming you're using v0.16034, which now supports any object that exposes the IParticleObjectExt interface as input into Birth Flow. PhoenixFD grid objects export that interface because it's possible for them to have liquid particles. However, that doesn't mean they *will* have liquid particles, and tyFlow has no way of knowing if they do or not somewhere in their cache. So you can add them to Birth Flow if you want, but it only makes sense to do that if they have liquid particles.

Ok, another interesting resource, but I think that I approach the question incorrectly, the problem is that I can not use PhoenixFD simulators with:
Birth Fluid
Fluid Force
Fluid Properties
What version of Phoenix are you using?
(06-28-2019, 09:21 PM)tyFlow Wrote: What version of Phoenix are you using?

I must update my hardware  Sad
Yes, tyFlow requires 3.10.00 or higher, so that's why you're unable to select your Phoenix objects.
(07-01-2019, 02:09 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Yes, tyFlow requires 3.10.00 or higher, so that's why you're enable to select your Phoenix objects.

Thanks