The particles are binding to the object, there is no speed?
The particles are binding to the object, there is no speed?
You have no force to make anything move in the flow. You're just spawning particles and binding them to an object. All stationary.
In fact the particles should have speed. Because it moves (the position changes, there must be speed). In nature, the position of an object changes. There are speed values. For example, we are in the car, in the macro world, we have the speed of movement.
I don't understand what you mean but in the flow there are no force to influence the particles. No gravity, no speed, no anything. Your entire flow is "Spawn particles, make them stick to this box." You haven't defined any forces.
Object Bind works on particle positions, not necessarily velocity depending on the bind mode.

To derive velocity from position changes, add a speed operator, and set both magnitude/direction modes to "verlet". If you need continual updates, set timing to continuous.
Thank you Tyson for your help. Your guidance is very important, I solved it. thank you very much. There are also a lot of places in TFLOW waiting for us to explore. Once again, let me deeply understand the esoteric of TFLOW.
(04-23-2019, 04:24 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Object Bind works on particle positions, not necessarily velocity depending on the bind mode.

To derive velocity from position changes, add a speed operator, and set both magnitude/direction modes to "verlet". If you need continual updates, set timing to continuous.

Nice, thanks for this, I'd been struggling with how to define a velocity threshold over which particles bound to an actors surface would detach and this sorted it.