Cloth reveal, stuck in sharp edge
Hello!

Thank you for an excellent plugin Tyson Smile

Im a newbie at tyflow, and want to create a cloth reveal.

Im using Particle Physics on my Cloth mesh. Is there a way to avoid the cloth mesh to get stuck on sharp corners?
I have tried ding more segments to my mesh, but the calculations is getting quite heavy.

Is there some more value o play with to avoid having edges pointing out of the cloth?

BR/
PR
Particle Physics only considers vertex-to-vertex (particle-to-particle) collisions, so you'll get intersections with sharp objects. Have you tried the CCCS? It was built to handle cases exactly like this. There's an official example file you can see where a bunch of paper is dropped into a spike, showing that it can easily handle sharp collisions.
(01-18-2022, 03:39 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Particle Physics only considers vertex-to-vertex (particle-to-particle) collisions, so you'll get intersections with sharp objects. Have you tried the CCCS? It was built to handle cases exactly like this. There's an official example file you can see where a bunch of paper is dropped into a spike, showing that it can easily handle sharp collisions.

Nice, thank you for your replay. I tried CCS and had a better result. But my Collison object is tessellated geometry, so I found it to be significantly slower.
Proberbly need to simply that geometry to be able to use CCS. I did get a good result with Particle Physics after adjusting some settings (Collison Radius), and made the geomtry more smooth on some critical places. Worked quite nice Smile