tymesher and tycache options...
  • tyMesher:
    Is it possible to get Mesh Override options inside tyMesher, like we already have in tyCache?

• tyCache:
    Add a dedicated display scale spinner for bounding box mode in tyCache if possible? Sometimes bbox's can be huge if meshes are scaled down for example. 

Thank you!
Hoping this is possible?
I don't foresee adding mesh overrides to tyMesher, no. That's currently outside the scope of its intended functionality.

As for bounding boxes, I'm not sure if I understand the issue. Can you post a screenshot?
(03-18-2023, 06:18 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I don't foresee adding mesh overrides to tyMesher, no. That's currently outside the scope of its intended functionality.

As for bounding boxes, I'm not sure if I understand the issue. Can you post a screenshot?

Ok thanks, I guess part of tyMesher in my mind was similar to VRay Instancer and would help with meshing of particles, not cheifly blob meshing. No worries though!

As for the tycache/bounding boxes request, I have included a comparison screenshot link, showing tycache display modes 'Mesh VS Bounding Box'.
Having the bbox viewport 'display scale only' spinner would be really helpful.

https://ibb.co/6PHsstj

Thanks,
Max
Oh wow that's weird...the bounding box things seems like a bug. Could you send me the file so I can have a closer look? Support@tyflow.com is fine if you don't want to post publicly.
For scattering, why not use a regular tyFlow object? It'll give you the control you need and also support instancing.
(03-20-2023, 02:08 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Oh wow that's weird...the bounding box things seems like a bug. Could you send me the file so I can have a closer look? Support@tyflow.com is fine if you don't want to post publicly.

Please see attached file, thank you!

Attached Files
.zip   tyflowtest.zip (Size: 1.26 MB / Downloads: 44)
I see the issue...the bounding box calcs are not taking into considering the scale override you have on your mesh override.

I'll get that fixed in the next build.